Monday, October 15, 2018
Authors: Jorge Castro (Heptio), Ihor Dvoretskyi (CNCF), Paris Pittman (Google)
The Kubernetes Steering Committee Election is now complete and the following candidates came ahead to secure two year terms that start immediately:
- Aaron Crickenberger, Google, @spiffxp
- Davanum Srinivas, Huawei, @dims
- Tim St. Clair, Heptio, @timothysc
- Steering Committee Member Emeritus Quinton Hoole for his service to the community over the past year. We look forward to
- The candidates that came forward to run for election. May we always have a strong set of people who want to push community forward like yours in every election.
- All 307 voters who cast a ballot.
- And last but not least…Cornell University for hosting CIVS!
Get Involved with the Steering Committee
You can follow along to Steering Committee backlog items and weigh in by filing an issue or creating a PR against their repo. They meet bi-weekly on Wednesdays at 8pm UTC and regularly attend Meet Our Contributors.
Steering Committee Meetings:
Meet Our Contributors Steering AMA’s: